Subject: closing Script MIB issues

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:11:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

We need to get closure on the Script MIB issues so we can
do a WG last call before requesting advancement to Draft
Standard.  Issues from the i-d:

   02: Restartable scripts

   03: Error message during script retrieval or compilation (
       smScriptError)

   04: Scripts that can run forever without having to reset
       smRunLifeTime

   05: Index smLangTable and smExtsnTable by name rather than Integer32

   06: Dependencies between scripts and script versioning (Eamonn)

   07: Storage type of script code versus storage type of script meta
       information

All issues on which there are no contributions within the
next two weeks will be closed with a status of "no action".

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]       http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141  2141 N. First Street
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  San Jose, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's should be coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------