Subject: Re: ambiguous script name length spec

From: Frank Strauss <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Jun 2000 18:23:44 +0200

Hi!

Juergen> Strawman proposal: We [...] leave the definition of
Juergen> smLaunchScriptName as it is (except adding wordings that a
Juergen> zero-length is useful to point to a script which is
Juergen> guaranteed to not exist).

...and adding DEFVAL { "" } !?

 Frank

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:52:17 +0200

>>>>> Frank Strauss writes:

Frank> ...and adding DEFVAL { "" } !?

Yes. Makes a lot of sense to me.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>