Subject: Updates to disman WG charter

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:19:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

Several updates are needed to the disman WG charter web page.

1) The technical advisor Bob Stewart should be deleted.  He
   has retired, and the ADs have determined that the WG has
   sufficient expertise to make this position unnecessary.

2) The ftp archive address should be:
   ftp://amethyst.bmc.com/pub/disman/archives

3) The following three items have been completed, and
   should be marked "Done":

   May 99 Submit final versions of Internet-Drafts for
          Expression, Event and Notification MIB documents
          for consideration as Proposed Standards.

   Jun 99 Submit final version of Internet-Draft for Remote
          Ping, Traceroute, and Lookup Operations using SMIv2

   Jul 99 Meeting in Oslo to discuss implementation and deployment
          experience with Schedule and Script mibs, identify any
          updates needed to these documents.

 -------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  2141 North First Street
 http://www.bmc.com/     San José, California 95131  USA
 -------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 -------------------------------------------------------