Subject: Last Call: Notification Log MIB to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:16:57 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Distributed Management Working
Group to consider Notification Log MIB
<draft-ietf-disman-notif-log-mib-16.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by July 24, 2000.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-notif-log-mib-16.txt

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:15:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
> To: IETF-Announce: ;
> Cc: [email-masked]
> From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> SUBJECT: Last Call: Notification Log MIB to Proposed Standard
> Reply-to: [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:16:57 -0400
> List-Id: IETF disman Working Group mailing list <[email-masked]>
...
> [email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by July 24, 2000.
...

I have seen no comments on this draft on [email-masked] list.
The editor is aware of some minor typos that need to be
fixed, there was no adverse reaction to these on the disman
WG mailing list.

Bert: were any issues raised on the IESG list?   I think it's
ready to go to the RFC editor's queue, assuming that Ram can
fix the typos during the publication process.

 -------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  2141 North First Street
 http://www.bmc.com/     San José, California 95131  USA
 -------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 -------------------------------------------------------