Subject: RE: JointNM

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:43:46 -0400

Randy,

>There is some later work on "disseminator" objects that is also
>pertinent, and provides the same capabilities, though it is
>oriented towards reliable delivery rather than clearing.  If I
>remember correctly, Bob Moore was the project editor.

Not guilty!  While there was some IBM support for this work, I
was never involved as the editor.  The one standard I did edit
(for a while) is IS 10164-16 (X.???), Management Knowledge
Management.  By coincidence, my role in editing this document
came up in an IETF context for the first time last week, at the
ELSE BOF in Pittsburgh.

Regards,
Bob

Bob Moore
IBM Networking Software
+1-919-254-4436
[email-masked]