Subject: Re: Protocol Action: Event MIB to Proposed Standard

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:38:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:21:21 -0700
> From: Ramanathan Kavasseri <[email-masked]>
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> CC: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Protocol Action: Event MIB to Proposed Standard
> References: <[email-masked]>
> 
> I've made the change (removing the word "experimental") requested by
> the IESG. Should I resubmit this to [email-masked] as
> draft-ietf-disman-event-mib-10.txt, or should it be renumbered
> as draft-ietf-disman-event-mib-11.txt?
...

I suggest that you just hang on to your nroff.  When this
gets to the top of the RFC editor's queue, you can work this
out with the RFC editor.

 -------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  2141 North First Street
 http://www.bmc.com/     San José, California 95131  USA
 -------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 -------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ram Kavasseri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:29:34 -0700

> gets to the top of the RFC editor's queue, you can work this

Ok. Will do that. 

Thanks,

Ram