Subject: script mib issue # 19

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:28:30 +0100

ISSUE 19:

The smRunResult and smRunError objects have currenly no time-stamp
attached. This means that you can't decide whether the smRunResult or
smRunError is 1 minute, 1 day, 1 week or 1 month old. This caused us
to put the time-stamps into the smRunResult string itself. However,
this is just a work-around as it is hard to "standardize" script
results.

PROPOSAL:

We propose to add two new objects (under the assumption that the
proposal in issue 18 gets accepted) called smRunResultTime and
smRunErrorTime, both of type DateAndTime.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>