Subject: Re: Alarms

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:35:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> From: "Nallappa, Bhashyam" <[email-masked]>
> To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Alarms
> Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:47:04 -0500
> List-Id: IETF disman Working Group mailing list <disman.dorothy.bmc.com>
> 
> 
> Hello, I am new to this group. I work in the Network Management group of a
> telecomm company
> Recently, I came across the design of generic alarm mib section 10 of
> RFC2026
> and I had some few questions to ask.
...

Uh... section 10 of RFC 2026 covers intellectual property rights
in the internet standards process.  Sharon has already addressed
the alarm-related questions raised.  Did you also have a process
or IPR question?

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------