Subject: Re: only 2 remaining goals, is disman dying?

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:37:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> From: "Elias Procopio Duarte Jr." <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Re: only 2 remaining goals, is disman dying?
> In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
>  from "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" at "Jun 12, 2002 09:06:54 am"
> To: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:32:38 -0300 (BRT)
> Cc: "Elias Procopio Duarte Jr." <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
>         "Elias Procopio Duarte Jr." <[email-masked]>
> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
...
> The current version of the draft is available at
> http://www.inf.ufpr.br/~aldri/draft/replicationmib/index.html
> 
> We didn't submit it because of the uncertainty regarding disman meeting or
> not in Yohohama...
...

The working group chair has some difficulty understanding
this reasoning.  Without an i-d, there probably won't be much
discussion on the mailing list.  Without significant interest
expressed on the mailing list, the WG chair is unlikely to
allocate time in a WG face-to-face meeting, particularly when
work on our existing deliverables remains.

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Glenn Mansfield Keeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 11:16:53 +0900

Elias,
       I think that the I-D should be submitted anyway.
Can you please do that. The deadline is 24th - we can
still make it.

Glenn