Subject: Alarm #39, #48 - Minor Edits

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:12:15 -0400

hi

Alarm #39 Description of alarmActiveVariableTable
  Should this table be renamed to alarmActiveVarbindTable?

  Solution: No, probably not.

Alarm #48 Mechanical/Editorial Update
  48.1 The copyright notice between the "Status of this Memo" and
  the "Abstract" sections is missing.
  48.2 Since this is the product of the working group, it would be
  good to include the working group mailing list in the
  CONTACT-INFO.
  48.3 the "Intellectual Property" section (per RFC 2026 clause 10.4,
  especially (D)) is missing.
  48.4 In the security considerations, the "sensitive" objects should
  be listed.
  48.5 The title of section 8 should probably be "Authors' Addresses",
  unless Sharon and Dan are moving in together.  :-)  A phone
  number for Sharon would also be nice.
  48.6 the "References" section should be split into normative
  and non-normative references, per
  draft-rfc-editor-rfc2223bis-02.txt
  48.7 The Copyright date (section 11) needs to be adjusted.

  Solution: Make these changes.

Sharon Chisholm
Preside Management
Nortel Networks
Ottawa, Ontario