Subject: WG Last Call: Alarm MIB

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:33:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

As promised in Yokohama, we will now have a two-week working
group last call on the alarm MIB document, currently available
as draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-08.txt

Disman WG last call on the Alarm MIB ends with Thursday,
September 19, 2002, in whatever timezone you're in.

Comments must be posted to the disman WG mailing list by then.
If you read the document and have no comments, please inform
the WG chair (me).  At the end of the WG last call period,
if the document has been read and no problems are identified,
I will request that our AD take the document to the IESG for
consideration as a Proposed Standard.

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  SJC-1.3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:46:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:33:55 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Randy Presuhn <rpresuhn>
> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: WG Last Call: Alarm MIB
...
> September 19, 2002, in whatever timezone you're in.
...

Based on the comments received during the working group last
call on the Alarm MIB, as WG I'd like to suggest that the
editors address the questions / comments raised on this and
submit an updated draft.  Since no serious technical problems
were raised, as soon as that draft becomes available I'd like
to hand it off to our AD, so he can take it to the IESG for
consideration as a Proposed Standard.

Objections?