Subject: WG Last Call: ARC MIB

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

As promised in Yokohama, we will now have a two-week working
group last call on the Alarm Report Control MIB document,
currently available as draft-ietf-disman-conditionmib-04.txt

Disman WG last call on the ARC MIB ends with Thursday,
September 19, 2002, in whatever timezone you're in.

Comments must be posted to this list by then.  Since relatively
few working group members have been active in the discussion
of this document, it's particularly important that I know if
you've read the document and have no comments.

At the end of the WG last call period, if the document
has been read and no problems are identified, I will request
that our AD take the document to the IESG for consideration
as a Proposed Standard.

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  SJC-1.3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San Josi, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:52:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Randy Presuhn <rpresuhn>
> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: WG Last Call: ARC MIB
> List-Id: IETF disman Working Group mailing list <disman.dorothy.bmc.com>
...
> September 19, 2002, in whatever timezone you're in.
...

I believe all the comments on this document raised during the
WG last call have been resolved.  As WG chair, I'd like the
editors to prepare an updated draft.  When that document appears,
I'd like to hand it over to our AD so he can take it to the IESG
for consideration as a Proposed Standard.

Objections?  (I.e., does anyone thing another WG last call on
the updated ARC document will be necessary?)

 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA