Subject: Conditionmib version 05

From: "Lam, Hing-Kam (Kam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:14:13 -0400

Hi,

An updated version of the Condition MIB,  
draft-ietf-disman-conditionmib-05.txt,
has been submitted to [email-masked]' and to the WG chair for
forwarding to the AD.

Summary of changes per the WG Last Call review comments:
 
a. Change NALM-TI etc. to nalmTI etc.
b. Change Unsigned32 to Gauge32 for arcAlmTimeRemaining, arcMIBITTimeInterval,
   and arcMIBCDTimeInterval
c. Import ResourceId TC from Alarm MIB. Change the syntax of arcIndex to 
   ResourceId. Add an example for arcIndex in the DESCRIPTION clause.   
d. Add REFERENCE clauses for the Alarm MIB document and M.3100 Amd3.
e. in arcNotificationId DESCRIPTION clause   s/ identify / identifies /
f. Remove alm state from the enumerated state definition of arcState,
   and update the DESCRIPTION clause accordingly.
g. In arcRowStatus    s/a arc/an arc/
h. Update the first two paragraphs of Section 6 to include examples 
   from the comments.
i. Update the last paragraph in section 4 (before 4.1) to clarify the 
   relationship between the ARC MIB and the Alarm MIB. 

Regards,
Kam Lam