Subject: IETF disman Alarm work to IESG

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:24:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bert -

With the successful conclusion of working group last call
on the documents draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-09.txt and
draft-ietf-disman-conditionmib-06.txt, as IETF disman working
group chair I would like to request that you as responsible
Operations and Management Area Director take these documents
to the IESG for consideration as Proposed Standards.

I believe that consensus was reached on all issues.  The
final working group last call was uneventful.  I've received
assurrances from multiple parties that they've actually read
the drafts.  Multiple implementations are planned, according
to private communications.

I would like to especially thank our colleagues in the ITU
(Study Group 4) and the DMTF for their input into this work
and for providing access to relevant documents.

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  SJC-1.3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------