Subject: [Disman] Disman WG Agenda for Seoul

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:52:41 -0800

Hi -

Here's the proposed agenda for the disman WG session in Seoul.
Discussion welcomed on the disman WG mailing list.

Randy
disman WG chair

===============================

Distributed Management WG (disman)

Tuesday, March 2, 2003 at 17:00-18:00

===============================

CHAIR:  Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrative matters (5 minutes)
   Working group charter is at
   http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/disman-charter.html
   1.1 introductions
   1.2 selection of minute-taker
       PLEASE read http://www.ietf.org/instructions/minutes.html
       volunteers PRIOR to the meeting greatly appreciated!
   1.3 circulation of sign-up sheet
   1.4 Review of Agenda
   1.5 Allocation of time

2. Status of Current work: (15 minutes)
   2.1 Alarm Report Control (RFC queue)
         http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-conditionmib-10.txt
   2.2 Alarm MIB
         http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-18.txt
   2.3 Remote Operations MIB: RFC 2925 (Proposed Standard)
       - updates in
          http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-v2-01.txt
       - conlusion of WG last call
       - implementation experience
   2.4 Script MIB: RFC 3165 (Proposed Standard), advancement?
   2.5 Schedule MIB: RFC 3231 (Proposed Standard), advancement?
   2.6 Expression MIB: RFC 2982 (Proposed Standard)
       - need editor if there is interest in updating this
   2.7 Event MIB: RFC 2981 (Proposed Standard)
       - need editor if there is interest in updating this
   2.8 Notification/Log MIB: RFC 3014 (Proposed Standard)
       - need editor if there is interest ing updateing this

3. Other relevant work (25 minutes)
   3.1 ITU-T liaison statements
   3.2 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nunzi-check-mib-00.txt
         Juergen Quittek will describe a light-weight combination
         of the Event MIB and the Expression MIB for remote health
         check operations on a large set of small managed devices.
   3.3 Shailaja Yadawad's proposals for possible new work.

4. Charter updates. (10 minutes)
   Please see http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/disman-charter.html
   4.1 Set dates for completion of updates to existing work (see (2) above)
   4.1 Requests for new work? (see (3) above)

6. Wrap-up (5 minutes)
   6.1 review of action items
   6.2 reminders to minute-takers and presenters
       PLEASE read http://www.ietf.org/instructions/minutes.html
       and http://www.ietf.org/instructions/slides.html, respectively.
   6.3 retrieval of sign-up sheet