Subject: [Disman] Summary of disman WG session in Seoul

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:26:01 +0900 (GMT+09:00)

Hi -

The disman working group met Tuesday afternoon for one one-hour
session at the IETF meeting in Seoul.  Discussion focused on advancement
of the script and schedule MIB RFCs from Proposed Standard to Draft
Standard, and on experience with (as well as alternatives to) the
expression and event MIB RFCs.

Randy Presuhn
disman WG chair

---

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 02:55:51 +0100

Thanks Randy

Bert

---

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 02:55:51 +0100

Thanks Randy

Bert