Subject: [Disman] Disman WG Meeting Minutes

From: "Shailaja Yadawad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:37:34 -0700

Hello,

I and Dan captured the meeting minutes of disman meeting. 
Following is data is what  I have captured.

Regards,
Shailaja.

Tuesday, March 2 at 1700-1800
CHAIR:  Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
List of attendees:
Venue :Lotte Hotel, Seoul, South Korea.
Reported By: Shailaja Yadawad.

Minutes:

Alarm MIB: Should be in the RFC editor queue and Sharon will ping the AD
for the status.

Remote Operations MIB: RFC 2925 

 It was felt that many in the meeting had not read the RFC2925 and hence
action item on the WG members to read the RFC.

Script MIB: 

A volunteer is required for moving the Script MIB to standard and the
work is mostly admin kind.

Schedule MIB: RFC 3231 

A volunteer is required for moving the Schedule MIB to standard and the
work is mostly admin kind.

Expression MIB
      
Mixed feedback was expressed about the MIB, some people expressed that
MIB is complicated to implement and some members shared how customers
are using this MIB. WG members to share implementation reports.

Event MIB: RFC 2981 

WG members to share implementation reports.

2.8 Notification/Log MIB: RFC 3014 

       A volunteer is required for moving the Notification/Log MIB to
standard and the work is mostly  admin kind.

Randy to send interoperability report for the MIBs.

Randy to send  a consensus mail to the mailing list requesting for
"specific item attempt to move from proposed to draft std without any
changes".

3. Other relevant work (25 minutes)

     3.1 ITU-T liaison statements
 
       Sharon to forward the Liason related communication mail to the WG
as only "Thank you"
       mail has been copied to Randy.

       WG members to keep Bert and Scot(ITU-T) in CC list for any ITU-T
communications.

     3.2 Juergen to see  if the proposed solution for the problem 
         could be solved using RMON group definition.

     3.3 Shailaja Yadawad's proposals for possible new work.

        Shailaja to submit the draft.