Subject: [Disman] Fw: EDU session for MIB documents editors

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:04:27 -0700

Hi -

Forwarded for your information.

Randy

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 1:51 AM
Subject: EDU session for MIB documents editors

WG Chairs,

Please note that the agenda for the Montreal meeting includes the
following items for Sunday, July 9:

1300-1445 What MIB Document Editors Need to Know - Room 519B 

If MIB documents are in your charter or in your plans I would recommend
that you distribute this announcement your email lists, inviting all
interested parties to attend this session. Besides the informational
presentation that Bert Wijnen will be giving, a number of MIB Doctors
will attend the meeting and will be happy to engage in a dialog with the
present and future MIB editors. 

Dan