Subject: War Against The GeneralsBy Madeleine Begun KaneSome Gen'rals say Rummy must go.

From: Griggs Stanislas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:12:30 -0300

He'll never dump his fav'rite Don,Cause Don can't wait to nuke Iran. So
say goodbye to Tom DeLay. The Fellow Who Ran OMBBy Madeleine Begun
KaneThe fellow who ran OMBHelped balloon Fed'ral debt with much glee.
You go to war despite the pain.

And count on this: On Bush's watchAll changes will be packed with flaws.
"Andrew Card worked way too hard.

Not to minimize crimes of the rest. Some Notable Posts:Don Davis's
Revenge of the Generals. But he claims great success, Though it's
clearly a mess,And it's driving our seniors to drugs. So what if you
lose arms and calves,And whole men too and gals galore,Cause Bush and
Don love waging war. Stuart Rothenberg's Will White House Shakeup Alter
Public Opinion? " Mortman recently did a feature on the blog-reading
habits of C-SPAN's Steve Scully, and I was delighted to learn that
Steve Scully reads me.

No one bought what he said,So it's off with his head. "Condemning leaks
routinely,With hypocrisy to spare,Dubya seeks to punish journosWhen the
facts and truth they air. and The Liberal Girl Next Door on Republican
scandals and our need for real leaders. At long last we are rid of that
pest.

But the changes he makesCan't repair his mistakes, Cause the man in
the Oval's a louse. Our Chief Leaker needs to know thatEvil-doing
doesn't pay. But he's loyal to George Bush, and that's key.

But the changes he makesCan't repair his mistakes, Cause the man in
the Oval's a louse. You're fighting for a Prez unglued. At long last we
are rid of that pest.

But it just doesn't hack itTo tug Prez Hu's jacket.

"Andrew Card worked way too hard.

Stuart Rothenberg's Will White House Shakeup Alter Public Opinion?

Stuart Rothenberg's Will White House Shakeup Alter Public Opinion? And
here's a pair of limericks on the same topic:George Bush Has Been Urged
To Clean HouseBy Madeleine Begun KaneGeorge Bush has been urged to
clean house,By his GOP pals and his spouse. Has the Bugman been sniffing
his chems?

He'll embarrass at most any forum. Sometimes free publicity ain't what
it's cracked up to be.

There Once Was A Fellow Named CardBy Madeleine Begun KaneThere once was
a fellow named Card,Who worked for George Dubya quite hard. Scalia's
Stability RevisitedBy Madeleine Begun KaneWhen questioned about his
refusalTo agree to a Dick case recusal,Scalia claimed prideThat he
didn't step aside.

Folks know we're near bankruptcy.

Now Dub's spokesman, poor Scotty is not.

Steve Bates' Modern Major Something.

But the changes he makesCan't repair his mistakes, Cause the man in
the Oval's a louse.