Subject: servile

From: Leonora K. Tillman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:53:16 +0100

Free will and sovereignty go together like roots and leaves, they may
not need each other from God's perspective, but they do from ours.

"Let's Start with Professor Henry B.

"If you go back to the Oxford Group beginnings, you start primarily with
the title by Howard Arnold Walter, Literary Secretary, National Council
Young Men's Christian Association of India and Ceylon. What this means
in reformed theology is that Jesus knows His sheep, that He reveals
Himself in such a way that we will respond. Is this Biblical, if so why,
if not why? Sin is more than an idea and yes it is unfair. Furthermore,
unless you have knowledge of the sources in the Bible from which the
Absolutes were taken by Dr. Benson further quotes evangelist Dwight
Moody for these words: "If you want to be miserable, look within.

Have you ever been caught with your hand in the cookie jar so to speak?
Calvin spends more time speaking on the responsibility of men and prayer
than anything else in the acronym of TULIP! To desire more grace by
sinning is not to desire grace at all; but to desire sin and its
rationalizations.

philosophy as stated in the Big Book will quickly recognize the
foregoing and many other A.

What indicators do you use to determine right from wrong? Christ takes
our punishment, God chooses us, the Holy Sprit convicts us and we
receive it all by faith and nothing else added to it! If you think your
baptism contributed to your salvation, then please carefully examine the
Scriptures and get your thinking aligned with His truth.

We have a new life with a new Master, what is your new life?

Since we have grace, does that give us opportunities to sin, since He
will forgive anyway?

If so what were the factors that caused it to fail and what would have
or will rekindle that relationship?

God has always dealt with people from Adam to the Patriarchs, prophets
and all, with grace. Bill Wilson seemed to have lots of trouble with the
"absolutes. What must you do to allow the desire to create growth and
maturity in your life? Once we fully realize that the love of Christ has
been poured out in us, then we can identify ourselves in Him.

This idea is a contradiction, since a Christian would not desire to do
so, and would not be yielding to the Lord's authority. We are then to
loath sin and embrace Christ. In our conversion we are set free.

What has been your view of marriage?

How can you take comfort in what Christ has done for you? To keep our
eyes on Him, to keep our mind on Him!

That since we have the Holy Spirit, we do not need to study the Word or
lean on education. So what are they, and how can you hang on to them in
times of turmoil?

Slavery is a prominent theme with Paul.

Free will and sovereignty go together like roots and leaves, they may
not need each other from God's perspective, but they do from ours.

Wright's title is a classic for one who wants to know the origin of the
many Oxford Group ideas Frank Buchman borrowed from Wright. The promise
of salvation is by what Christ has done through our faith.

That your faith is solely because of what Christ has done for you and
nothing else. What do you do when you hear the call of sin from your
former life?

Wright and Reverend Frank N. What would your life be like if it was?

"Then Wright discusses the absolutes in detail. How would you explain
faith to a non-believing person?