Subject: filthy

From: Hyde H. Clarence <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 05:47:01 -0500

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

US has been serving the entire Internet community, around the world. We
specialize in hard to find plumbing parts. Don't wait a week to fix a
leak.

US Monthly Specials:  - Sign Up For NewsletterAlways Insist On Genuine
PlumbingSupply.
Delta, American Standard, Sloan, Moen, Coyne-Delaney, Thermostats, Bath
Products, Toilet Parts, Faucets, and Sink Parts are just a few of the
Plumbing Supplies we stock. Discounts available for volume purchases and
the trade.
The right plumbing part, right to your door.

Discounts available for volume purchases and the trade.

Discounts available for volume purchases and the trade. Award-winning
tech support that's there for you if you ever need it.
Fast shipping, quality products and friendly service, an established
Plumbing Supply Company you can trust. Easy as PlumbingSupply. US is
America's favorite online plumbing superstore.

Award-winning tech support that's there for you if you ever need it. The
right plumbing part, right to your door. We have thousands of items in
our vast Plumbing Inventory, our website just showcases a few items.
Discounts available for volume purchases and the trade.
Discounts available for volume purchases and the trade.

Premium Shopping Is Easier, Safer, Smarter, Shop Now. Delta, American
Standard, Sloan, Moen, Coyne-Delaney, Thermostats, Bath Products, Toilet
Parts, Faucets, and Sink Parts are just a few of the Plumbing Supplies
we stock.

US is America's favorite online plumbing superstore.

Don't wait a week to fix a leak.

US Monthly Specials:  - Sign Up For NewsletterAlways Insist On Genuine
PlumbingSupply. Two easy ways to order: expert one-to-one assistance
over the phone, or easy-to-follow click-through menus online. The use of
Manufacturers Names and Numbers are not meant to infer that our parts
are made by that manufacturer, they are used for identification purposes
only. The right plumbing part, right to your door.

We specialize in hard to find plumbing parts.

We have thousands of items in our vast Plumbing Inventory, our website
just showcases a few items.
Fast shipping, quality products and friendly service, an established
Plumbing Supply Company you can trust. Don't assume that a small leak
will only waste a little water.
We have thousands of items in our vast Plumbing Inventory, our website
just showcases a few items.