Subject: List all Degrees and Certifications that you hold.

From: Thornton B. Roddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:57:44 +0200

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

A PE is a plus and US Citizenship is required to be considered. Engineer
will be responsible for day-to-day sustaining process engineering
activities for both the lay-up and lamination of printed circuit board
materials.
You should be familiar with replacing equipment, major modifications
such as re-routing piping, replacing HVAC units, pumps, etc.

Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Excel, Word, Power Point and Ms Project.
Do you presently hold a PE or EIT. Are you able to develop train and
implement training and proper process-s?

Large manufacturing company in SE Indiana is actively searching for a
process engineer. Relocation is available for the right candidate.
Company offers good compensation and growth opportunity.
Bachelors Degree in Structural, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
required. Where and When Do you hold, or are you eligible to obtain, a
valid U. From where and when did you receive. The candidate will
evaluate new and existing fixtures and equipment, test methods,
specifications, layout and standards to supporting a Lean manufacturing
environment. Our client is looking for a Lamination and Heat Sink
Engineer for their location in Connecticut. Where do you currently live?
Responsibilities include designing of product line, trouble shooting and
coordinating with designers, sales team, and manufacturing. How many
years of estimating industrial mechanical systems?

Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Excel, Word, Power Point and Ms Project.

IMMEDIATE NEED for a Systems Design Engineer.

Local candidates preferred.

Successful candidates should be team oriented, creative, assertive.
A Company located in North Atlanta has an immediate need for a Project
Manager who is well versed in Building Automations Control Programs.