Subject: roast medicated

From: Dillard Rita <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:30:15 -0400

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

Defendants intended falsely to suggest, and have falsely suggested in a
manner designed to mislead the public, that the services of Dr.
Apparently, a registered nurse, Deborah Shelton, was in control of the
foot pedals of the microkeratome that was used to create the LASIK flap.
Upon information and belief, defendant Giuseppe Dellorusso participated
or allowed someone else to participate under his name, in the acts
complained of herein. Gayton and Moore both said the patient has to come
back in so the doctor can put the flap back in place. That's what often
happens with elective surgeries. Joe Dellorusso" had laser surgery
performed at TLC Garden City by Dr. Vision is precious to all of us.
Plaintiff is an ophthalmologist and surgeon engaged in the business of
eye surgery including cataract and laser vision correction surgery.

He has become extremely well-known to actual and potential patients
needing eye surgery, particularly, laser vision surgery. It's been very
hard to let go. If a rogue device were to gain entry to this billion
dollar market, where improper data could lead to it being used in favor
of properly approved LASIK devices, the damages could be unimaginable.
In Tucson, several attorneys are now reporting LASIK complaints coming
in at the rate of about one or two a month. She was scheduled to return
to see Dr. Air crew and special duty servicemen are not allowed to have
either. Fiorelli was evaluated at the Nevyas Eye Associates by Dr.
Thomas Tooma Sued by Jerry Lehrer for Professional Negligence and Fraud
at USAEyes. In short, he alleges they failed to accurately measure the
size of his pupils - one of the vital criteria for LASIK surgery. In
short, he alleges they failed to accurately measure the size of his
pupils - one of the vital criteria for LASIK surgery.

Nevyas has claimed that, even though not reporting Mr. Certain
complications are unavoidable in a percentage of patients. No one else
at TLC or TLC Garden City ever performed laser surgery on plaintiff.

Defendants used plaintiff's name in their commercial without his
consent. That makes LASIK - technically Laser-Assisted in-Situ
Keratomileusis - by far the most popular elective surgery in the United
States, easily surpassing breast implants, nose jobs and fat suction.

" Neither of the procedures has been completely accepted by the
military. Anita Nevyas-Wallace. Robert Snyder, the UA's chief of
ophthalmology and head of The LASIK Center.

Thompson and Moore said the risks of Lasik are the same as those with
any other medical procedure.

Plaintiff also has appeared on national television, a rarity for
ophthalmologists.

Tipperman and fortunately, Ms. "It was 'wow, I can see that.

Anita Nevyas-Wallace elected to perform a clear lensectomy on a young,
highly myopic patient. This Court has personal jurisdiction over
defendants because each of them resides or is doing business within this
district. Johnny Gayton, owner and chief surgeon for Eyesight.

She had been wearing contact lenses since an early age and developed
giant papillary conjunctivitis.