Subject: brick tile

From: Avery Cornelius <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 08:33:38 +0200

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

Going against the will of his father, Yuanjia trains in secret, and by
the time he has reached adulthood, he has become a legendary champion
fighter. Pearce: I guess it's - I think it breaks down some typical
notions of family; it means I suppose that family can come in any kind
of form.

What's the difference? I was just a consultant.

You know it's there; you don't have to push people's noses in it.

And of course, the biggest, and most recognizable Wushu star was Bruce
Lee, who did more to change the world view of Chinese and Asians than
any actor before or after. A child that has just made a huge sacrifice
for that parent.

I'm number one in China. I was moved by the first read of Twelve and
Holding, couldn't shake it. I find that that position has worked for me
relative to the TV medium. It is extremely rare to find a director so in
touch with the deep and complex issues facing children as they make the
transition into adulthood. Like many of the greatest kung fu films,
Fearless draws its inspiration from real life. And I was Hibby's gofer
for quite some time, and sort of worked my way up under him, to do some
writing, and I eventually went to Walt and said, "Why don't you let me
make one of these things?
A lot of teenagers, they don't know life yet, they just give up. Wow;
what was that like?

I just did a movie where a cop fights with mafia gangsters.

They're going to be the youngest crew ever to do the race. Cuesta
brought these sensibilities to Six Feet Under where he served as
director for several seasons of the show. I'm a huge fan of Disney, and
these shorts are particular favorites of mine, and other Disney fans,
and I've been waiting for them to come out on DVD.
The difference between Fearless and many other films like it is that
foreigners - Japanese and Americans - are not the villains. Has there
ever been any talk about bringing you on to do one of the Harry Potter
films? The movies may have action in them, but it's not about martial
arts. They laid me off after their season finished, and I now was an
assistant editor. Oh, there's a guy I'm working with a little bit,
trying to figure out what the hell I did with my life.
He's an actor that's very precise, and at the same time he's fluid,
open, and unpretentious.

How much of the first season of Dexter are you directing, and are there
any plans on having you be involved with any of the series' writing?

So there was really no reason not to do it, just one of those things
that kept getting better and better.

Oh, yeah; I'm a big fan.
Now his second film Twelve and Holding arrives on DVD and I had the
opportunity to talk to Michael Custa about the DVD, his work on
Showtime's new series Dexter and his experience on Six Feet Under.

I just responded to what I read, in books, in scripts, and then went
from there. I'm number one in China. Huo Yuanjia was a real man, but
much of the movie seems to deal with things like fame and celebrity.
This story is perfect to see - through the life journey - what changes
you.
I directed the pilot and four additional episodes, including the season
finale. On the surface, Fearless resembles many of the countless martial
arts films that have come before it, including some of Jet Li's most
famous movies. So I don't think I was surprised - it was very honest and
the nice thing about the film is that it's pretty much laid out for you
in that first scene. I try to fulfill my audience all over the world -
different culture different, different ages, different education. So we
would look at that stuff, and make a lot of notes, and either be on the
phone or send wires. What matters is that you use your heart, your honor
and do your best each and every day, for each movie. That comes across
quite well in the discs' extras, that these films, with the possible
exception of Perri, were assembled after the footage was shot.

But it his most recent film, the epic period piece Fearless - a
brilliant addition to the martial arts genre directed by Ronny Yu - that
stands to be remembered as his greatest work. But how have things
changed since the time of Bruce Lee?
JET LI: This character, Huo Yuanjia, is well known in China.

You could not judge quality from them. Do you prefer one over the other?

I made Fist of Legend.

It's been a pleasure talking with you; thank you. Going against the will
of his father, Yuanjia trains in secret, and by the time he has reached
adulthood, he has become a legendary champion fighter.

And after awhile, we began asking people to cover certain events or
things.

Because I just tell myself that the enemy is me myself. He's incredibly
gifted and I think we think the same way.

Instead, he comes to find refuge in a remote village, where he has a
spiritual awakening, and after many years in a self-imposed exile, he
returns to his home to atone for his sins. As a fan of Asian films, I
noticed that there was a much more universal feel to Fearless.
We were just trying to make entertaining films. I still have a bad taste
in my mouth.

What were the budgets on these films?

Hall in both Six Feet Under and in Dexter.

All of them, equally. Jeremy Renner seems to be doing a lot of
phenomenal work, but isn't quite getting noticed for it. In the past,
one hundred years ago, they were also coming just to make money.