Subject: THE SEABREEZE WILL ALSO BE A FOCUS FOR THUNDERSTORM GENERATION.

From: Ike Church <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:17:18 +0200

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

GENERALLY ALONG AND NORTH OF A LINE FROM COLUMBUS TO LIVINGSTON. DO NOT
ATTEMPT TO DRIVE THROUGH AREAS WHERE WATER COVERS THE ROADWAY. WHERE
TRAINING HEAVY RAINS DO OCCUR.

AND ALTO TEXAS WITH AMOUNTS OF NEAR ONE INCH FROM NEAR LONGVIEW TEXAS TO
SHREVEPORT. IN SOUTHWEST ARKANSAS.
SCATTERED SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE ACROSS PORTIONS OF NORTH TEXAS MAINLY
FROM NEAR HILLSBORO TO WAXAHACHIE TO KAUFMAN OVER THE NEXT HOUR.

NORTHEAST TEXAS AND SOUTH CENTRAL TEXAS.

YOU SHOULD MONITOR LATER FORECASTS AND BE PREPARED TO TAKE ACTION SHOULD
FLASH FLOOD WARNINGS BE ISSUED.

ANY RAINFALL WILL QUICKLY RUN OFF AND PRESENT A FLASH FLOOD HAZARD.

THEY ARE THERE FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE. INCLUDING THE
FOLLOWING COUNTIES. INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES. MOVE TO HIGHER
GROUND.

AND WARNINGS FROM THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN FORT WORTH AND BE
PREPARED TO TAKE ACTION SHOULD FLASH FLOOD WARNINGS BE ISSUED FOR YOUR
AREA. MOVE UP TO ESCAPE FLOOD WATERS. ANY RAINFALL WILL QUICKLY RUN OFF
AND PRESENT A FLASH FLOOD HAZARD. PRECIPITATION WILL LIKELY BE MORE
WIDESPREAD ACROSS AREAS CLOSER TO THE LOW PRESSURE AREAS.

MOTORISTS SHOULD AVOID HIGH WATER OVER ROADS AND LOW WATER CROSSINGS.

A FLASH FLOOD WATCH MEANS THAT CONDITIONS MAY DEVELOP THAT LEAD TO FLASH
FLOODING. NORTHWEST LOUISIANA AND ALL OF NORTHEAST TEXAS. THEY ARE THERE
FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.
NEVER LET CHILDREN PLAY NEAR OR IN SWOLLEN DRAINAGE SYSTEMS.
THIS COMBINED WITH THE SEABREEZE AND DEEP TROPICAL MOISTURE ALREADY IN
PLACE WILL SUPPORT THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY WITH A HEAVY RAINFALL POTENTIAL
THROUGH THIS AFTERNOON.
IN SOUTHWEST ARKANSAS. ALONG AND EAST OF A LINE FROM BONHAM TO CAMERON.
THE SEABREEZE WILL ALSO BE A FOCUS FOR THUNDERSTORM GENERATION. LIGHT TO
OCCASIONAL MODERATE RAIN WITH EMBEDDED THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE
MOVING EAST NORTHEAST ACROSS THE AREA.
NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND EMBEDDED THUNDERSTORMS WILL DEVELOP OVER THE AREA
IN ASSOCIATION IN THE RICH AND UNSTABLE GULF MOISTURE AVAILABLE. IN
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DRIVE THROUGH AREAS WHERE WATER
COVERS THE ROADWAY.

IN SOUTH CENTRAL TEXAS. THERE IS SOME CONCERN OF TRAINING CELLS ACROSS
THE SAME AREA. NEVER LET CHILDREN PLAY NEAR OR IN SWOLLEN DRAINAGE
SYSTEMS. LIMESTONE AND NAVARRO. NORTHEAST TEXAS AND SOUTH CENTRAL TEXAS.
IN SOUTHWEST ARKANSAS. IN NORTH CENTRAL TEXAS.

DO NOT STAY IN AREAS SUBJECT TO FLOODING WHEN WATER BEGINS RISING.

RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF TWO TO FOUR INCHES WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH ISOLATED
HIGHER AMOUNTS. DO NOT DRIVE YOUR VEHICLE INTO AREAS WHERE THE WATER
COVERS THE ROADWAY. YOU SHOULD MONITOR LATER FORECASTS AND BE PREPARED
TO TAKE ACTION SHOULD FLASH FLOOD WARNINGS BE ISSUED. IF DRIVING AND
WATER OF UNKNOWN DEPTH IS ENCOUNTERED. AND BE READY FOR QUICK ACTION IF
FLASH FLOODING IS OBSERVED OR IF A WARNING IS ISSUED.
LIMESTONE AND NAVARRO.
ABANDON IT AND SEEK HIGHER GROUND IMMEDIATELY. RAPIDLY RISING WATER MAY
ENGULF YOUR VEHICLE AND ITS OCCUPANTS AND SWEEP THEM AWAY. ANY
ADDITIONAL HEAVY RAINFALL WILL QUICKLY LEAD TO FLASH FLOODING. THEY ARE
THERE FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.
WASHINGTON AND WHARTON.

IN NORTH CENTRAL TEXAS.

AND ANY ADDITIONAL HEAVY RAINFALL WILL QUICKLY RUN OFF. LIGHT TO
OCCASIONAL MODERATE RAIN WITH EMBEDDED THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE
MOVING EAST NORTHEAST ACROSS THE AREA. ANY RAINFALL WILL QUICKLY RUN OFF
AND PRESENT A FLASH FLOOD HAZARD.
WITH ISOLATED HIGHER AMOUNTS CAN BE EXPECTED.

THE FLASH FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES THROUGH THIS EVENING FOR EASTERN
PORTIONS OF NORTH TEXAS.
EXPECT SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS STORMS TO DEVELOP WITH DAYTIME HEATING AND
THE APPROACH OF THE UPPER LEVEL DISTURBANCE FROM THE SOUTHWEST. LISTEN
TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO OR YOUR LOCAL MEDIA FOR THE LATER UPDATES ON THIS
SITUATION.