Subject: This same information is available in other file formats including the XML based RSS and CAP formats.

From: Mosley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 00:34:40 +0300

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats.

MOVING OFF TO THE EAST. THE ARKANSAS RIVER AT VAN BUREN HAS CRESTED AND
IS FORECAST TO CONTINUE FALLING VERY SLOWLY.

WITH EVERYTHING CLEARING OUT BEFORE MIDNIGHT.

ISOLATED ACTIVITY WILL BE POSSIBLE THROUGH THE EVENING HOURS.

THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE FOURCHE LAFAVE RIVER AT HOUSTON.
ARKANSAS RIVER AT PENDLETON AFFECTING ARKANSAS. EQUIPMENT AND LIVESTOCK
SHOULD BE MOVED TO HIGHER GROUND. RAINFALL READINGS TAKEN BY OBSERVERS
AROUND THE AREA BACK UP THE RADAR ESTIMATES.
EQUIPMENT AND LIVESTOCK SHOULD BE MOVED TO HIGHER GROUND.

DECREASING CLOUDS AND IMPROVING VISIBILITY IN AREAS OF FOG LATE THIS
MORNING.

AND NORTH CENTRAL LOUISIANA.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS MAINLY ALONG THE KLONDIKE
HIGHWAY.
LEVEL WILL REMAIN ABOVE FLOOD ELEVATION INTO THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK.
THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE CACHE RIVER NEAR PATTERSON.
AGRICULTURAL LANDS ALONG THE ARKANSAS RIVER AND UP INTO THE FOURCHE LA
FAVE BEGIN TO FLOOD.

RAINS WILL PUSH OUT OF THE AREA BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats.

EQUIPMENT AND LIVESTOCK SHOULD BE MOVED TO HIGHER GROUND.

EQUIPMENT AND LIVESTOCK SHOULD BE MOVED TO HIGHER GROUND. PATCHY MORNING
FOG ALONG THE COAST.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH SHOWERS CONTINUING THROUGH THE AFTERNOON. THE FLOOD
WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE CACHE RIVER NEAR PATTERSON.
HOWEVER BRIEF MODERATE TO HEAVY DOWNPOURS WILL BE POSSIBLE IN A FEW
LOCATIONS.

THE PRECIPITATION WILL BEGIN TO SLOWLY DECREASE AFTER SUNSET THIS
EVENING. SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS CONTINUE TO DEVELOP ACROSS NORTHERN
GILA COUNTY THIS AFTERNOON. ROADS IN ISLAND HARBOR ARE EXPERIENCING SOME
SHALLOW FLOODING AND THE REGIONAL PARK BOAT PARKING LOT IS FLOODED.
RAINFALL READINGS TAKEN BY OBSERVERS AROUND THE AREA BACK UP THE RADAR
ESTIMATES.