Subject: Re: [dispatch] [MMUSIC] Displaying side by side video streamsdraft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping

From: "Allyn Romanow (allyn)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 21:57:06 -0700

Hi Cullen,

Your suggested approach seems promising - to use grouping, but the
problem you are focused on seems to me to be just one aspect of what is
necessary to address if you want to handle multiple streams in a
Telepresence conference. I wonder how you see this proposal in relation
to the proposed Telepresence work currently under charter discussion in
DISPATCH? 
Given your example application is multiple screen Telepresence systems,
it seems like there is considerable overlap. 

I'm cc'ing the DISPATCH list as some folks there who might be interested
may not follow mmusic.

Best-
Allyn

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Cullen Jennings (fluffy)
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:49 PM
To: MMUSIC WG
Subject: [MMUSIC] Displaying side by side video
streamsdraft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping

I just submitted a draft on using the SDP grouping framework to indicate
when multiple media streams should be rendered side by side. It a pretty
trivial draft but I'd love to get some comments on it. 

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-00.txt

Thanks, Cullen

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:18:00 -0600

Sent reply on MMUSIC list ...