Subject: [dispatch] IETF-79 DISPATCH Topics

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:37:24 -0500

Per the reminder posted on the ML on August 23rd and as listed on the
DISPATCH WG wiki, proposals for the topics to be
the focus for IETF-79 discussions were due on Sept. 6th, 2010.

The following topics were put forth for IETF-79:

1) DTMF Info.

Draft/discussion thread:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg02494.html

2) Telepresence.

Charter proposal:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg02608.html

3) BFCP for UDP.

Draft/discussion thread:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg02583.html

TSV Area mailing list discussion:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tsv-area/current/msg00639.html

Mailing list discussion on these topics will allow us to determine the
dispatchment for these work items  at IETF-79.  We'll upload a
preliminary agenda in a few weeks time.

Regards,
Mary and Cullen
DISPATCH WG co-chairs