Subject: [dix] What's up with DIX?

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:57:27 -0700

Hello Everyone

Market demand for an identity protocol now has led Sxip Identity to
merge the Digital Identity Exchange (DIX) draft work into OpenID 2.0.
	http://openid.net/

I'd like to thank everyone that contributed to the DIX discussion and
invite you to join the OpenID 2.0 discussion.
	http://openid.net/mailman/listinfo/specs

 From the WAE BOF there were people interested in working on EKR1, EKR2,
EKR4 and then another group (including myself) that are primarily
interested in EKR3, which is more narrowly defined then the DIX charter.

I'd like to invite everyone interested in EKR3 to join Web Attribute
eXchange WAX which would reference OpenID 2.0 as starting point to
see if there is interest in a BOF at the next IETF.
	https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/wax

I will repost this email in a week in case people miss it.

-- Dick

_______________________________________________
dix mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dix