Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Tranco Toplist?

From: Todd Herr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 16:56:26 -0400

Greetings.

I'm seeing recent comments on a number of tickets attributed to "mail at
wander dot science" and referencing something called "Tranco Toplist".

As I'm not familiar with the address nor the data source, I'm wondering if
perhaps the contributor might identify themself, either on-list or in
private reply?

Thank you.

-- 

*Todd Herr* | Sr. Technical Program Manager
*e:* [email-masked]
*m:* 703.220.4153

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.

---

From: Matthäus Wander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 12:40:16 +0200

> wander dot science" and referencing something called "Tranco Toplist".

That's me.

Tranco is a list of most popular web sites (similar to the Alexa 1M Top 
Sites): <https://tranco-list.eu/>
I've queried the top 1M Tranco domains for their _dmarc DNS record, 
which resulted in 152k records with "v=DMARC1".

Regards,
Matt