Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (dmarc) WG Virtual Meeting: 2021-05-27

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 07:45:42 -0700

The Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (dmarc) WG will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2021-05-27 from 09:00 to 11:00 America/Los_Angeles (16:00 to 18:00 UTC).

Agenda:
The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss the design team 
recommendations and remaining open issues in the following documents:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting/

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m147a4b5cf73d0e93609ed3eadcb28adf 
Meeting number: 161 587 3219 
Password: spamisbad

Full meeting details will be posted to the DMARC mailing list <[email-masked]> and will be available on the "upcoming meetings" calendar <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming>.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:36:13 -0400

Here is the Etherpad link for the interim teleconference:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-dmarc-01-dmarc

The agenda will be fleshed out there, so the design team should please
add agenda items now-ish for specific issue discussions, as needed.
Go to the Etherpad link, log in with your datatracker ID, and click
the pencil icon at the top to edit.

It would also be good if we could get some volunteers ahead of time to
be note takers... to take notes directly into the Etherpad.  If you're
willing to help, please add your name directly into the Etherpad.  And
thanks in advance for the help!

Barry

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 10:47 AM IESG Secretary <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dmarc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmarc

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 09:55:49 -0400

Reminder: The DMARC interim teleconference is Thursday, 27 May, from
16:00 to 18:00 UTC.

See details below.

Barry