Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-13.txt

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 17:47:34 -0400

All

This version incorporates all comments from the IESG reviews.
There were a number of clarifying comments and editorial edits in here.

Thanks
tim

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 25, 2021 at 4:14 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-13.txt
To: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>, Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-13.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tim Wicinski and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-dmarc-psd
Revision:       13
Title:          Experimental DMARC Extension For Public Suffix Domains
Document date:  2021-05-25
Group:          dmarc
Pages:          15
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-13.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-psd/
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-psd
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-13

Abstract:
   Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance
   (DMARC) permits a domain-controlling organization to express domain-
   level policies and preferences for message validation, disposition,
   and reporting, which a mail-receiving organization can use to improve
   mail handling.

   DMARC distinguishes the portion of a name that is a Public Suffix
   Domain (PSD), below which organizational domain names are created.
   The basic DMARC capability allows organizational domains to specify
   policies that apply to their subdomains, but it does not give that
   capability to PSDs.  This document describes an extension to DMARC to
   fully enable DMARC functionality for PSDs.

   Some implementations of DMARC consider a PSD to be ineligible for
   DMARC enforcement.  This specification addresses that case.

The IETF Secretariat