Subject: [dmarc-ietf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 13:14:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Experimental DMARC Extension For Public Suffix Domains
        Authors         : Scott Kitterman
                          Tim Wicinski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-13.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-05-25

Abstract:
   Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance
   (DMARC) permits a domain-controlling organization to express domain-
   level policies and preferences for message validation, disposition,
   and reporting, which a mail-receiving organization can use to improve
   mail handling.

   DMARC distinguishes the portion of a name that is a Public Suffix
   Domain (PSD), below which organizational domain names are created.
   The basic DMARC capability allows organizational domains to specify
   policies that apply to their subdomains, but it does not give that
   capability to PSDs.  This document describes an extension to DMARC to
   fully enable DMARC functionality for PSDs.

   Some implementations of DMARC consider a PSD to be ineligible for
   DMARC enforcement.  This specification addresses that case.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-psd/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/