Subject: [DMM] DMM Agenda

From: Liu Dapeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 01:27:52 +0800

Hello All,

Here is the draft agenda for DMM@ietf89:

WEDNESDAY, March 5, 2014; DMM WG IETF 89: 120 min
************************************************************************
Chairs:

13:00      o Agenda and WG update                                  5 min

WG documents:

13:05      o draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis           20 min
             - Heading to WGLC

Individual documents:

13:25      o draft-liu-dmm-deployment-scenario                    15 min
             (Anthony Chan)

13:40      o ODMM: DMM Open Source Implementation Introduction     5 min
 (Carlos J. Bernardos)

Other WG matters:

13:45      o Rechartering discussion

15:00      o End of meeting
--------------

Dapeng & Jouni