Subject: [DMM] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-00

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 11:35:07 -0700

Folks,

This mail starts a two week WGLC #1 for the I-D 
draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-01. The WGLC ends 26th August 2015 EOB Pacific 
time.

Please, review the document and indicate your support or concerns on the 
mailing list. If you have concerns or comments that you want to be 
reflected in the draft text issue a ticket into the issue tracker as 
well. We urge you to utilize the issue tracker for comments that you 
want to be resolved.

- Dapeng and Jouni

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 11:43:41 -0700

A friendly reminder.

- Jouni & Dapeng

---

From: Charlie Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 12:51:31 -0700

Hello Jouni,

I think the document is pretty straightforward, and offers a useful 
facility.  New MN ID types can be added in the future.

Disclaimer - I am a co-author of the document.

Regards,
Charlie P.

On 8/18/2015 11:43 AM, Jouni Korhonen wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dmm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm
>

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:32:03 -0700

Folks,

We got only one "review" and that being from the author. I cannot 
consider the I-D passed the WGLC.

I will initiate another WGLC soon.

- Jouni & Dapeng