Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 21:28:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management of the IETF.

        Title           : Protocol for Forwarding Policy Configuration (FPC) in DMM
        Authors         : Satoru Matsushima
                          Lyle Bertz
                          Marco Liebsch
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Danny Moses
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-04.txt
	Pages           : 131
	Date            : 2016-09-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the solution of data-plane separation from
   control-plane which enables a flexible mobility management system
   using agent and client functions.  To configure data-plane nodes and
   functions, the data-plane is abstracted by an agent interface to the
   client.  The data-plane abstraction model is extensible in order to
   support many different type of mobility management systems and data-
   plane functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/