Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 07:49:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing IPv6 for Mobile User Plane
        Authors         : Satoru Matsushima
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Miya Kohno
                          Pablo Camarillo Garvia
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-16.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2021-08-11

Abstract:
   This document shows the applicability of SRv6 (Segment Routing IPv6)
   to the user-plane of mobile networks.  The network programming nature
   of SRv6 accomplishes mobile user-plane functions in a simple manner.
   The statelessness of SRv6 and its ability to control both service
   layer path and underlying transport can be beneficial to the mobile
   user-plane, providing flexibility, end-to-end network slicing, and
   SLA control for various applications.  This document describes the
   SRv6 mobile user plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-16.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/