Subject: RE: [DNA] IPv6 over PPP over GPRS -- final statement

From: "Tero Kauppinen (JO/LMF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:19:10 +0100

Hi all,

Once again learnt the hard way, one shouldn't believe what someone other hears. RAs indeed reach the laptop (just something wrong with the package capturing) and everyone is happy now.

I beg for your humble forgiveness regarding this matter. You can understandably ignore my postings for the next century or so ;)

--
Q'apla - Tero

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:16:56 +0100

Tero Kauppinen (JO/LMF) wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Once again learnt the hard way, one shouldn't believe what someone 
> other hears. RAs indeed reach the laptop (just something wrong with 
> the package capturing) and everyone is happy now.

Tero, this messaging is not at all disturbing for me.  All I want to
find out is whether that particular operator offers IPv6 access on a
somehow public basis, and non-encapsulated.

Facts about this stuff are important for this particular group and for
others as well, IMHO.  If it's not public information, then sorry for
asking.

> I beg for your humble forgiveness regarding this matter. You can 
> understandably ignore my postings for the next century or so ;)

People who will: please ignore mine too :-)

Alex