Subject: [DNA] Giving up a Thursday slot in Minneapolis.

From: Greg Daley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 10:30:38 +1100

Dear WG,

In order to ensure that we had enough time for this IETF meeting,
we asked for 2 x 2hour sessions at this IETF, and got in early.

Fortunately, we were accomodated with these slots, and further
scheduling meant that we had 1 x 2.5 hour slots, and two 1 hour
slots.

Considering that scheduling time is tight at IETF, and the fact
that there are so many BoFs going on, Pekka, the ADs and I
have talked, and we're giving away one of the 1 hour slots at
IETF62.

Here is the revised WG schedule.

The Tuesday slot is for reporting, planning and assessing
existing work.

The Thursday slot is for discussion of DNA solutions and
elaborating based on the ideas in the design team's work.

PLEASE NOTE that we have not yet been informed which of the two
slots will be given to another group.

please keep track of this, and we'll make an announcement in
Tuesday Morning's session.

We hope to see you there.

Greg.

-----------------

Tue 0900-1130
- 10 min wg status and summary

- 20 min link information draft
          draft-ietf-dna-link-information-01.txt

- 20 min 802.21 status and liaison

- 10 min DNAv6 with unmodified routers: Prefix List Approach
          draft-jinchoi-dna-cpl-01.txt

- 20 min DNA hosts bcp draft, with discussion
          draft-narayanan-dna-hosts-bcp-00.txt

- 20 min DNA routers bcp draft, with discussion
          draft-narayanan-dna-routers-bcp-00.txt
- 30 min dt report
          draft-dnadt-dna-discussion-00.txt
- 10 min Solution Framework
          draft-jinchoi-dna-soln-frame-00.txt (expired)
          Charter item
---------
140 min

Thu 1530-1630  _OR_ Thu 1645-1745

- 50 min Design team Discussion

- 10 min next steps
--------
60 min

---

From: JinHyeock Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 06:01:07 +0900

Dear Greg

Today I found out that a DNA slot is moved
to Monday. Kindly advertise the modified 
agenda, so we can make a preparation
accordingly. 

Best Regards

JinHyeock