Subject: [DNA] FRD Implementation and Test Results

From: Heejin Jang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 07:42:13 +0900

Dear DNA WG,

We have implemented a FRD scheme of

Fast Router Discovery with L2 support
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jinchoi-dna-frd-01.txt

In brief, we made an AP (Access Point) with a Linux box, which
caches a suitable RA and delivers it immediately upon a new L2
connection.

The code is just 31 lines for driver (with Scanning) and an MN
receives an RA within 1.3 ms in average. :-)

You can find the result in

http://www.diffeo.com/test/FRD_Implementation.ppt

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Regards, 
Heejin.

---

From: Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:20:41 +0000 (GMT)

Heejin, good job and here is a simple question;

It is possible that the host does not see any

Router Advertisements.
What happen on this

situation ?

Regards

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)

Mobile Platform Laboratory. SAMSUNG Electronics

------- Original Message -------
Sender : Heejin Jang<[email-masked]> Assistant Research Staff/Communication & Networking Lab/Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology
Date : Jul 22, 2005 07:42
Title : [DNA] FRD Implementation and Test Results
Dear DNA WG,

connection.

Regards,

Heejin.