Subject: Re: [DNA] Revised FRD (Fast Router Discovery) I-D

From: Greg Daley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:43:34 +1000

Hi Syam, 

----- Original Message -----
[cut]
> 
> We were sending RA from the Router kernel to MN MAC. We are 
> sending RA from the router without random delay as AP sends
> unicast RS with TSLLAO option.

Can I ask what the source address of the RS from the AP is?

I am interested in which features of TSLLAO are being used.

Greg

---

From: Syam Madanapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:19:33 +0530

Hi Greg,

> Can I ask what the source address of the RS from the AP is?

We are using unspecified source address. The otherway way we thought
is to construct the link local address for the MN based on its MAC.