Subject: [DNA] Updated draft agenda for IETF63

From: Greg Daley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:55:21 +1000

IETF 63, Paris

Detecting Network Attachment (DNA) Working Group

Session Agenda
Afternoon I, Thursday 

Chairs: Pekka Nikander, Greg Daley

Area Directors:  Margaret Wasserman
                 Mark Townsley

---------------------------------------------

Introduction and Agenda   -  Chairs   5 min

Document Status           -  Chairs   5 min

Open Document Issues:     -  Chairs + Editors
- Issue Status and Discussion

- draft-ietf-dna-link-information-01.txt     10 min w/disc
- draft-ietf-dna-cpl-00.txt                  10 min w/disc
- draft-ietf-dna-soln-framework-00.txt       10 min w/disc
- draft-ietf-dna-routers-00.txt              10 min w/disc
- draft-ietf-dna-hosts-01.txt                10 min w/disc

===========================================================> 60 min

DNA Solution Progress:    -  Chairs   10 min w/disc

- Existing Progress.

DNA Solution Link Identification:

- draft-pentland-dna-protocol-00 link identification:
Landmarks and Complete RA -  Brett (?) 10 min

- draft-jinchoi-dna-protocol2-00 link identification:
Prefix LinkID             -  JinHyeock 10 min

Comparison of LinkID techniques:     BP,JHC,EN,GD - 10 min

Discussion                           10 min

Summary and Actions                  5  min

=========================================================> 115 min

Fast Router Discovery    - JinHyeock Choi  15 min w/disc
draft-jinchoi-dna-fastrd-01.txt

DNA Relocation           - Christian Vogt  10 min w/disc
draft-vogt-dna-relocation-01.txt

FMIPv6 Usage with DNA Protocol - Rajeev or Syam 10 min w/disc.
draft-koodli-dna-fmip-00.txt

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:55:31 -0700

> - draft-ietf-dna-link-information-01.txt     10 min w/disc

The latest version of this document is
draft-ietf-dna-link-information-02.txt

Alper

---

From: JinHyeock Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:04:36 +0900

Dear Greg

Thanks for your trouble. I looked through the agenda and have
a few questions.

First, will there is no presentation for Hash based FastRA?
(It seems only link identification part of  draft-pentland-dna-protocol-01
will be presented.)

Second, will there be no presentation for TSLLAO?

Third, will there be a discussion about "RA optimized for DNA"?
(I think we need to consider what kind of information the (DNA) RA
should include.)

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration.

Best Regards

JinHyeock