Subject: [dna] #13: Include SLLAO

From: "dna issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:38:49 -0000

#13: Include SLLAO
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Suresh Krishnan
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new            
 Priority:  major                         |   Milestone:                 
Component:  simple                        |     Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document            |    Keywords:                 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 The SLLAO option should be included in the NS probes.

 Submitter: Bernard Aboba

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dna/trac/ticket/13>
dna <http://tools.ietf.org/dna/>

_______________________________________________
dna mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dna