Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-ietf-netext-redirect-01.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 14:40:01 -0500

Count:       10 

Network Working Group                                   J. Korhonen, Ed.
Internet-Draft                                    Nokia Siemens Networks
Intended status: Standards Track                           S. Gundavelli
Expires: September 5, 2010                                         Cisco
                                                               H. Yokota
                                                                KDDI Lab
                                                                  X. Cui
                                                     Huawei Technologies
                                                           March 4, 2010

          Runtime LMA Assignment Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
                   draft-ietf-netext-redirect-01.txt

 Abstract

   This document describes a redirect functionality and corresponding
   mobility options for Proxy Mobile IPv6.  The redirect functionality
   allows a dynamic runtime assignment of a Local Mobility Anchor and
   redirecting the mobility session to the assigned Local Mobility
   Anchor.