Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-cao-mif-analysis-00.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:40:01 -0500

Count:       11 

MIF Working Group                                            J. Laganier
Internet-Draft                                             Qualcomm Inc.
Intended status: Informational                             G. Montenegro
Expires: September 2, 2010                                     Microsoft
                                                             J. Korhonen
                                                  Nokia Siemens Networks
                                                           T. Savolainen
                                                                   Nokia
                                                                  Z. Cao
                                                            China Mobile
                                                           March 1, 2010

                     MIF Current Practice Analysis
                       draft-cao-mif-analysis-00

 Abstract

   This document presents the analysis of the problems encountered by a
   multi-homed host and the gap analysis of current solutions