Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-liu-behave-nat46-00.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:40:01 -0500

Count:       35 Behavior Engineering for Hindrance                                D. Liu
Internet-Draft                                              China Mobile
Intended status: Informational                             March 1, 2010
Expires: September 2, 2010

                                 NAT46 Considerations
                       draft-liu-behave-nat46-00

 Abstract

   The IPv4/IPv6 transisation period will last for a long time.
   Different phases of IPv4/IPv6 transisation have different scenarioes
   and requirements and need different solutions.  In the early stage of
   IPv4/IPv6 transisation, sicne the majority of Internet resoure
   locates in the IPv4 Internet, the main communication will be IPv6
   clients iniate communication to IPv4 servers.  But during the later
   stage of the transisation, the servers may locate in the IPv6
   network/Internet, in this scenario, there is a need for IPv4 client
   to iniate communication to IPv6 servers.  These document proposal
   solution to address this scenario.