Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-00.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:40:00 -0500

Count:       24 

Network Working Group                                       B. Lourdelet
Internet-Draft                                               W. Dec, Ed.
Intended status: Standards Track                     Cisco Systems, Inc.
Expires: September 2, 2010                                   B. Sarikaya
                                                              Huawei USA
                                                                 G. Zorn
                                                             Network Zen
                                                                D. Miles
                                                          Alcatel-Lucent
                                                          March 01, 2010

               RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks
                  draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-00.txt

 Abstract

   IPv6 nodes can have configuration information provided to them using
   DHCPv6 and/or Router Advertisements.  This document specifies RADIUS
   attributes that complement RFC3162 for use with DHCPv6 and/or Router
   Advertisements (SLAAC) for use in broadband network access.