Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-zhu-mobileme-doc-00.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:40:02 -0500

Count:       70 

Network Working Group                                             Z. Zhu
Internet-Draft                                                      UCLA
Intended status: Informational                               R. Wakikawa
Expires: September 3, 2010                                    Toyota ITC
                                                                L. Zhang
                                                                    UCLA
                                                           March 2, 2010

              Understanding Apple's Back to My Mac Service
                     draft-zhu-mobileme-doc-00.txt

 Abstract

   This draft describes the implementation of Apple Inc.'s Back to My
   Mac (BTMM) service.  BTMM provides network connectivity between
   devices so that a user can perform file sharing and screen sharing
   among multiple computers at home, at work, or on the road.  The
   implementation of BTMM addresses the issues of single sign-on
   authentication, secure data communication, service discovery and end-
   to-end connectivity in face of Network Address Translators (NAT) and
   mobility of devices.