Subject: [dns-privacy] Fwd: IETF 93 Preliminary Agenda

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 05:20:20 -0400

All

The draft IETF agenda has been published, and it has DPRIVE with a 
Friday Morning slot for 2.5 hours.  Now, Warren and I requested a 1.5 
hour slot, but since there were more requests for slots, we can only 
assume they made the best of the situation. Please do take as a sign for 
an hour of speaking.

Also, if you have requests to speak please let your chairs now.  The 
deadline for draft WG agendas is Sunday July 5th.

thanks
tim/warren

Subject: IETF 93 Preliminary Agenda
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
To: "Working Group Chairs" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 16:27:40 -0700
List-Id: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs.ietf.org>

The IETF 93 preliminary agenda has been posted.  The final agenda will be published on Friday, June 26th, 2015.  

If you would like to request a change to the preliminary agenda, please send a message to [email-masked] and copy all relevant Area Directors.

Please note the cut-off date for requests to reschedule Working Group sessions and BOFs is Wednesday, June 24th, 2015 at UTC 23:59.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/agenda.txt

Thank you!

IETF Secretariat