Subject: [dns-privacy] Draft cutoff is Monday!

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:32:12 -0400

Just a reminder that the last day you can submit a document before Seoul is:

2016-10-31 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all
drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool.

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:42:28 -0400

... and someone poked me off-list and pointed out that the 31st is
next Monday, not this Monday....

Let's just pretend that I knew that all along and that this was just a
clever ploy to save people from missing the deadline, okay?!

W