Subject: [dns-privacy] Alexey Melnikov's Yes on draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 07:34:26 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-09: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make RFC 7918 and RFC 7924 Normative references, as they are
mentioned in SHOULD level requirements.

I am agreeing with Ekr comments. I am also agreeing on first and last
Mirja's comment.

Section on future DHCP extension is a bit "hand-wavy". Is any work on
this planned? I see that Suresh raised a DISCUSS on this point, so I am
happy for him to hold it.