Subject: [dns-privacy] FOSDEM 2018 DNS devroom CfP

From: "Peter van Dijk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 12:06:38 +0100

Hello DNS-enthusiasts and other developers,

(the text below has also been posted at 
https://blog.powerdns.com/2017/11/20/fosdem-2018-dns-devroom-cfp/ and if 
anything changes, we'll update that post, so please check there if you 
have questions. Also, our apologies if you receive multiple copies of 
this CfP via different mailing lists.)

After two successful BoF sessions at FOSDEM 2016 and 2017, FOSDEM 2018 
will see a real DNS devroom! We hope to host talks anywhere from 
hardcore protocol stuff, to practical sessions for programmers that are 
not directly involved with DNS but may have to deal with DNS in their 
day to day coding, or system administrators responsible for DNS 
infrastructure.

We have been allotted half a day on Sunday 4 February 2018. We expect to 
schedule 30 minutes per talk, including questions, but this is open to 
discussion.

If you have something you'd like to share with your fellow developers, 
please head to pentabarf at 
https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM18. Examples of topics are 
measuring, monitoring, DNS libraries, and anecdotes on how you've 
(ab)used the DNS.

The deadline for submission is December 8th. If you have a FOSDEM 
pentabarf account from a previous year, please use that account. Reach 
out to [email-masked] if you run into any trouble.

We are also looking for volunteers to help with cameras etc. Please drop 
us an email at [email-masked] if you're interested in 
helping out.

See you there!

Cheers,
Peter van Dijk, Shane Kerr, Pieter Lexis