Subject: Re: [dns-privacy] Inception

From: Antoine Germanos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 05:46:38 +0000

Sure, CCC until further notice

Antoine Germanos™
________________________________
From: dns-privacy <[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 10:00:09 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: dns-privacy Digest, Vol 45, Issue 4

Send dns-privacy mailing list submissions to
        [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-privacy
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of dns-privacy digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Eric Rescorla's No Objection on
      draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-11 (Eric Rescorla)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 08:00:51 -0800
From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
To: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Tim Wicinski
        <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked]
Subject: [dns-privacy] Eric Rescorla's No Objection on
        draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-11
Message-ID:
        <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Eric Rescorla has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles/

There are no remarks associated with this position.

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
dns-privacy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-privacy

------------------------------

End of dns-privacy Digest, Vol 45, Issue 4
******************************************