Subject: [dns-privacy] DNS-over-TLS on the IETF network...

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:14:20 +0800

Hi all,

Once again we will be running an (experimental) DNS-over-TLS service
on the IETF network -- details from last time are here:
https://tickets.meeting.ietf.org/wiki/IETF99Experiments -- everything
is largely the same.

Last time this was implemented as stunnel in front of BIND; this
worked really well, other than issues with NAT64. This time we are
running some custom python (thanks to Rob Austein) which recognizes
you are coming from NAT64 space and directs your queries to the DNS64
service.

W
-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf