Subject: [dns-privacy] Reminder: Side meeting Tonight @ 8pm (Post-Plenary)

From: tjw ietf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 14:06:08 +0800

Hi

Reminder for a short DPRIVE meeting tonight at 8:00 PM Singapore Time.
We'll be meeting where the Hackathon was held, aka the Code Lounge.
(Room name is Moor/Morrison).  It will be approximately 1 Hour

Short agenda:
- Erik and Ben will discuss their success in rolling out DNS over TLS on
the Android platform

- Sara will do some show and tell around Stubby resolver

- Alex wanted to talk about padding (if I remember correctly)

Currently working on the WebEx info

thanks
tim

---

From: tjw ietf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 14:15:06 +0800

Details Below:

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3f3bcfe6b19592bb8a9c9c800a3eab3a
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fietf.webex.com%2Fietf%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm3f3bcfe6b19592bb8a9c9c800a3eab3a&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNHDoHYjBAG_H958WTsLDEWAHsrfeg>
Meeting number (access code): 314 582 360 Host key: 437786 Meeting
password: 1234 JOIN BY PHONE 1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number
(US/Canada) 1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada) Toll-free
dialing restrictions: https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.webex.com%2Fpdf%2Ftollfree_restrictions.pdf&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFxk7kegmpx7JH2oYPhtVYM2HcgDg>
Can't join the meeting? Contact support here: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fietf.webex.com%2Fietf%2Fmc&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNHlfEDUrd484SN91_X4js4qoWNr2A>