Subject: [dns-privacy] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 13:40:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Padding Policy for EDNS(0)
        Author          : Alexander Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-01-17

Abstract:
   RFC 7830 specifies the EDNS(0) 'Padding' option, but does not specify
   the actual padding length for specific applications.  This memo lists
   the possible options ("Padding Policies"), discusses implications of
   each of these options, and provides a recommended (experimental)
   option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/