Subject: [dns-privacy] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 05:53:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Recommendations for DNS Privacy Service Operators
        Authors         : Sara Dickinson
                          Benno J. Overeinder
                          Roland M. van Rijswijk-Deij
                          Allison Mankin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2018-08-08

Abstract:
   This document presents operational, policy and security
   considerations for DNS operators who choose to offer DNS Privacy
   services.  With the recommendations, the operator can make deliberate
   decisions which services to provide, and how the decisions and
   alternatives impact the privacy of users.

   This document also presents a framework to assist writers of DNS
   Privacy Policy and Practices Statements (analogous to DNS Security
   Extensions (DNSSEC) Policies and DNSSEC Practice Statements described
   in [RFC6841]).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Sara Dickinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 13:54:50 +0100

Hi All, 

This update is just a rename of the existing draft following adoption by the working group.

Regards

Sara. 

> On 8 Aug 2018, at 13:53, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> dns-privacy mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-privacy