Subject: NSEC3 Workshop - 8-10 May

From: Geoffrey Sisson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:50:13 GMT

Nominet and DENIC are organising an NSEC3 workshop to be held at (or
near) DENIC's offices in Frankfurt, Germany on 8-10 May 2006.

The workshop will focus on:

- Functionality and interoperability of NSEC3 tools and implementations

- Comprehensive testing of the NSEC3 RR in NSEC3-only and NSEC/NSEC3
  environments

Participation is open to anyone with a serious interest; however, space
is limited, and precedence will be given to people who have a previous
involvement with NSEC3 or the development or deployment of DNSSEC.

If you are interested in participating, please let me know.

There will also be a pre-workshop meeting next week at Nominet's
offices in Oxford, United Kingdom.  This is also open to anyone with a
serious interest, but will have a narrow focus on proof-of-concept and
testing of basic functionality of existing code.

Reports from both the workshop and pre-workshop will be posted to the
namedroppers and nsec3-testing mailing lists.

Geoff

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>