Subject: Re: draft-ietf-dnsext-forgery-resilience-03

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:11:37 +0200

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 04:45:44PM +0100,
 Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 412 lines which said:

> As already mentioned in item (4) above, I strongly miss emphasis
> on the importance of ingress filtering, the single and most simple
> measure in defence of many kinds of attacks against many services
> in the Internet.
> 
> So please add to Section 9 another strong recommendation for
> adherence to RFC 2827 and RFC 3013, and add BCP 84, RFC 3704,
> to the list of fundamental references for this topic.

-1 for me. See the discussion at
<http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2008/msg00604.html>
and follow-ups.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>