Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNS Proxy Implementation Guidelines
	Author(s)       : R. Bellis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-11-27

This document provides guidelines for the implementation of DNS
proxies, as found in broadband routers and other similar network
devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.