Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:35:08 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    With our web Portal ordered goods for fighting illnesses will arrive to your apartment soon after placing your order!
    By the way you will pay one of the lowest prices in the Internet!
    Purchase and let diseases go away!
    http://anthropomorphic142.spaces.live.com

- Done.

Subject: Make your dong enthusiastic
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 01:34:41 -0300

Haven't got time to go and buy cures?
With our web Portal ordered goods for fighting illnesses will arrive to your apartment soon after placing your order!
By the way you will pay one of the lowest prices in the Internet!
Purchase and let diseases go away!

http://anthropomorphic142.spaces.live.com