Subject: [dnsext] DNSEXT agenda items at IETF-77 Anaheim

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:37:16 -0500

As the chairs promished, when announcing the Interim meeting, this 
message is to confirm that DNSEXT will be meeting at the IETF-77 in 
Anaheim.

The focus of the first hour of the meeting will be on the topic of "zone 
equivalence". The chairs strongly recommend that people document
their ideas in this area in the form of an internet draft RSN.

The second hour will be for other topics;s send in requiests soon.

Important dates:
26 February Final Agenda posted
01 March deadline for 00 submissions
08 March deadline for internet draft submissions
10 March draft WG agenda due
12 March deadline for early bird registrations
21-26 IETF-77 Anaheim

DNSEXT is currently scheduled for Tuesday at 13:00
PLEASE check the official Agenda page for changes:
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/77/agenda.html
or the unofficial one that IMHO is more useful
	http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/

	Olafur & Andrew