Subject: [dnsext] List migration update

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:47:25 -0400

Dear colleagues,

If you are on the [email-masked] list, you should have
recently received (or should receive presently) a notice of your
subscription to the [email-masked] list.  This is part of
moving the list.  The new list is not yet open, and all messages will
currently be discarded (the moderation bit is on, but I'll delete any
messages that go there).

While there were some people who argued in favour of the
[email-masked] name for the list (and while I tended to agree with
those arguments), several people seemed to feel very strongly that we
should keep the namedroppers list name.  So that's what we've done.

My current plan is to cut over on 2010-10-21, which is one week from
tomorrow.  Please plan to update your mail filters, if you have not
already done so.

Currently, there is not an alias from [email-masked] to
[email-masked].  I hope to fix that.

We have not yet moved the namedroppers archive.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to raise
them.

Best regards,

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.