Subject: WG last call on rfc2052bis

From: Robert Elz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:54:01 +1100

You will now find draft-ietf-dnsind-rfc2052bis-02.txt in the I-D
directories (I expect the announcement will appear from the secretariat
in the next day or two).   Thanks for getting this done Paul.

To me the changes from the -01 version of the doc appear quite small,
and in line with messages that appeared on this list earlier (late last year 
mostly).

However, as there are a few changes, we will have a short working group
last call, just so we're all happy that the doc now reflects the general
consensus of the group (and the demands of the IESG, we hope).

This last call will run only until next Tuesday (early, US time), so please
fetch and review the doc as soon as possible.   We need this to be quick
so we can get an IETF last call done (assuming all is OK now) in time for
the doc to be considered by the IESG before the next IETF meeting - there
is at least one other WG waiting on this doc so theirs can proceed...

Please send comments on this draft to the list no later than Monday Feb 1
(wherever you happen to be).   Once all the world's clocks have switched
to Tuesday, if there have been no substantive issues raised, I will request
an IETF last call on this doc.

kre