Subject: draft dreadlines

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:38:07 -0800 (PST)

To: [email-masked]
cc: Jeffrey Burgan <[email-masked]>
Subject: Getting documents through  the IESG before Minneapolis
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:02:02 -0500
From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>

WG Chairs:

Looking at the calendar, the clock for getting stuff through the IESG
before Minneapolis is fast running out. The last IESG telechat is
2/25, which means an IETF Last Call needs to start by about the middle
of next week in order for the IESG to ballot the document. (We
actually have maybe a week longer we can go, but doing this bends the
normal process rules and significantly raises the risk that it won't
fly, i.e., if the document needs to be revved as a result of Last Call
comments).

So, if you have some documents that are ready to advance, let's have
em!

Thomas