Subject: WG Last Call on tsig-09

From: Robert Elz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:55:10 +1000

The updated tsig draft <draft-ietf-dnsind-tsig-09.txt> is now in
the I-D directories (I expect we will see the announcement within
a day or two) - and my thanks to the editors for getting it out.

From my fairly quick comparison of the new version with the previous
one, it seems that the requested modificatiosn have been made.

Thus, we will have a fairly quick working group last call on this
document (it isn't much changed from the last WG last call we had).

Please send any comments on this draft to the list by the end of
next Monday (July 26).

If there are no issues of substance that remain, I will request an
IETF last call on this before the end of the month.

kre

---

From: Bill Manning <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

> IETF last call on this before the end of the month.

The new draft has not even seen the light of day and your asking for 
comments?  

-- 
--bill

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:47:19 -0700 (PDT)

> The new draft has not even seen the light of day and your asking for 

sorry.  for the newcomers, the i-d directory kre mentioned is

     ftp://ftp.ietf.org:/internet-drafts

and a url for the particular draft he mentioned is

     ftp://ftp.ietf.org:/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsind-tsig-09.txt

i hope you find this useful, bill.  if you have problems fetching it, i can
email a copy to you.

randy