Subject: draft-ietf-dnsind-kitchen-sink-01.txt

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:28:54 -0400

Message-Id:  <[email-masked]>
cc:  [email-masked]
Subject:  draft-ietf-dnsind-kitchen-sink-01.txt
Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:59:47 -0400
From:  "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <dee3>

Hi,

I think this draft is in moderately good shape.  It has been up for a week
and the only comment I have received so far is the typo in

   All references to "domain name" in this document mean domain name in
   the IP DNS class.

which should say "IN" rather than "IP.  However, on further thought, I
think that domain names appearing in a SINK RR should refere to names
in whatever CLASS that SINK RR appears and intend to make that change.
I'd appreciate any further comments on this or other aspects of this
draft and plan to ask for either an official WG last call or that it
be forwarded to the IESG, at decided by the co-chairs, in aabout one
week.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA

---

From: Robert Elz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:30:15 +1000

Date:        Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:28:54 -0400
    From:        "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
    Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>

  | and plan to ask for either an official WG last call or that it
  | be forwarded to the IESG, at decided by the co-chairs, in about one
  | week.

When you're ready (ie: we actually have a draft that doesn't already have
planned changes) we will do a WG last call on it.   And for the info of
those who weren't at the meeting in Oslo, and didn't read the minutes, this
doc is planned to be sent to the IESG (if approved by the WG) as an
Experimental RFC.

kre