Subject: Hostexa DNS information

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Nov 2009 23:50:06 -0600

Thank you for contacting Hostexa!

We have received your request for DNS info for your domain name. 

If you ordered the domain name from our website and/or paid for a year 
transferring your domain name to our network then you will not need to do 
anything for your domain name to be active.  This will take 24-48 hours 
after you conformationed that your domain name was registered.

If you're interested in purchasing a domain name please visit http://domains.hostexa.com

If you did not register your domain name with Hostexa and/or you already have
a domain name that needs to be switched then you will be asked for two (2) DNS
servers. You will need to give them our DNS servers here at HostEXA in order
for us to be able to host your domain. The two servers you need to give the
registrar are:

ns1.hostexa.com (216.8.84.200)
ns2.hostexa.com (216.8.84.201)

Thank you for hosting your domain with us!

The HostEXA Team

******************
Please do not respond to this email