Subject: BIBLES

From: _Awada Abir Ali <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 08:06:19 +0100

Dear Beloveth in Christ, 

I bring you greetings in the Name of our Lord and Saviour 
Jesus Christ . 

By the grace of God, I am the Founder of Ujukpolor Baptist 
Church ocated here in Nigeria and we are have been reaching out to inmates in the Prison,rural communities, hospitals and rural villages as well.And I am very glad to tell you that so many Souls have been saved and we give God all the glory for all He has done and will be doing in the future. 

We can work work together in wining souls from the camp of the satan into the kingdom of God. We are believing God to use you to fulfill our needs for Bibles and please be 
praying for KIDS in our Orphanage home because we are 
bringing them up in the ways of the Lord. 

I am sending this letter believing God that you will help 
our ministry with Bibles . We are in need of  20 Giant Print 
Bibles and I also appeal for you to help me with a Study 
Bible my dear Brethren. And I pray that God Almighty will 
provide so that you can send us these Bibles soon. 
We are believing God that you will come visiting us in the 
near future. 

Thanks and God Bless you. My regards to your blessed family. 

Kindly respond soon beloveth. 

Wining Souls For Christ, 

Pastor Awada Abir Ali
Ujukpolor Baptist Church
69, Ujukpolor Avenue, GOP-Ujukpolor 8950,Benin City, 
Edo State,Nigeria.