Subject: Agenda for Tuesday

From: "Ray Plzak" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 17:47:00 -0500

DNSOP WG Agenda

*) Open meeting, welcome, and agenda bashing.

*) Scribe and blue sheet.

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-03.txt (Ed Lewis)

*) *NEW*: draft-ietf-dnsop-parent-sig-00.txt (Miek Gieben)

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-hardie-shared-root-server-02.txt (Ted Hardie)

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-ohta-shared-root-server-00.txt (Masataka Ohta)

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-ohta-shared-root-server-test-00.txt (Masataka
   Ohta)

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-rollover-00.txt (D. Eastlake, M. Andrews)

*) NEW: draft-ietf-dnsop-inaddr-required-00.txt (Daniel Senie)

*) IPv6 DNS (Alain Durand)

*) AOB

*) Closing

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:40:26 -0800 (PST)

> *) draft-ietf-dnsop-hardie-shared-root-server-02.txt (Ted Hardie)

Just a note that the current rev of the draft is -03.txt.  There
were substantial changes to the draft between -02 to -03 to
fit (essentially moving it completely to authoritative servers
and not the roots).
			regards,
				Ted