Subject: Re: London issues.

From: Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 04:31:24 +0859 ()

Liman;

> Could I please have a "show of hands" of which of the document
> authors/editors who will be in London for the IETF, and who can be
> pursuaded into describing the progress with their documents at the
> DNSOP meeting?

> The following documents are on the stage (Ohta-san's have expired):

I have submitted

	draft-ietf-dnsop-ohta-shared-root-server-01.txt

I'll be in London.

						Masataka Ohta

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:42:30 -0400

At 8:49 AM -0400 6/27/01, Lars-Johan Liman wrote:
>draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-04.txt (Ed Lewis)

I will at least be in London.  I haven't had time to change the above
draft, there has been a significant amount of work and discussion on the
topic, but not in a way that I can document it at this time.

Let's say that there will be a need for quite a bit of talking on
delegation key handling - whether in the meeting or the hallways.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: [email-masked]

You fly too often when ... the airport taxi is on speed-dial.

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.