Subject: DNSOP Aministratrivia.

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 11:38:43 +0100

During my vacation, there was a fair number of bounces to the DNSOP
mailing list. Usually there are precious few, but due to the amount of
cross-posting between primarily namedroppers and dnsop, people
subscribed to namedroppers but not to dnsop got caught in my
"members-only" filter.

To spare you from an overdose of "deja-vu", since most of you are on
namedroppers anyhow, I have forwarded these messages to the mailing
list archive _ONLY_.

If you care to read them, I therefore suggest you turn your attention
to http://www.cafax.se/dnsop/maillist/, and take a dive, or to
ftp://ftp.cafax.se/pub/archives/, if you find HTTP too repulsive.

Apologies for not forwarding them promptly.

				Best regards,
				  /Liman
				   DNSOP chair
#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# Lars-Johan Liman		! E-mail: [email-masked]
# Senior Systems Specialist     ! HTTP  : //www.autonomica.se/
# Autonomica AB, Stockholm 	! Voice : +46 8 - 615 85 72
#----------------------------------------------------------------------