Subject: Agenda DNSOP Minneapolis.

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:44:14 -0600 (CST)

In response to Mats's quite valid request, here's the formal agenda
for today's meeting:

1) Open meeting, welcome, and agenda bashing.

2) Scribe and blue sheet.

3) Main "attraction":
     draft-ihren-dnsop-v6-name-space-fragment-00.txt (Johan Ihren)

4) In case of time to spare:
     Reports from projects and workshops.

5) AOB

6) Closing

NLnet Labs and RIPE NCC want to present and discuss their new server
implementation NSD, but since that isn't a strict working group issue,
that will take place under two conditions:

a) Still more time to spare.

b) After the formal meeting is closed.

Thus, if fulfilled, there might be an encore:

*) Presentation of NSD Alpha Release (NLnet Labs + RIPE)

				  /Liman