Subject: Meeting in Yokohama? Agenda items?

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jun 2002 13:33:37 +0200

Friends,

As usual I'm late with soliciting agenda items for Yokohama.

What issues do we need to discuss?

				Cheers,
				  /Liman

---

From: Philip Hazel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:56:29 +0100 (BST)

> What issues do we need to discuss?

It is highly unlikely that I will ever actually attend another IETF.

I have had a few comments on draft-ietf-dnsop-dontpublish-unreachable-03.txt
but I have not had time to work on a new draft. Any changes are likely
to be small. I do not think there is much (anything?) to discuss.

I'd like advice on the best way to proceed with this draft.

Philip

-- 
Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service,
[email-masked]      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.

---

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Jun 2002 09:43:30 +0200

> It is highly unlikely that I will ever actually attend another IETF.

:-(

> I have had a few comments on
> draft-ietf-dnsop-dontpublish-unreachable-03.txt but I have not had
> time to work on a new draft. Any changes are likely to be small. I
> do not think there is much (anything?) to discuss.

> I'd like advice on the best way to proceed with this draft.

I think yours is alerady in my backlog of things I should have done
long ago, and is supposed to be sent to "WG last call". The ball is
mine. I'll try to get it out the door. Apologies.

				Best regards,
				  /Liman