Subject: resend: dnsop agenda

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:06:59 -0800

Dave posted this to the WG list and [email-masked] late last week,
it's on the IETF web site, but appears not to have made it to the WG
list, so here it is again.

Domain Name Server Operations (dnsop)

Tuesday, March 18, 2003 at 1415-1515 (Continental 1-4)
======================================================

CHAIRS: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
        Rob Austein <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia                                                5 minutes
     Meyer/Austein

2. Agenda Bashing                                               5 minutes
     Meyer/Austein

3. IPv6 Topics
    draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-issues-02.txt                     5 minutes
     Ihren
    draft-ymbk-6to4-arpa-delegation-00.txt                      5 minutes
    (http://psg.com/~randy/030227.apnic-2002-arpa.pdf)
     Bush

4. Root Server Operation Topics
    draft-ietf-dnsop-bad-dns-res-00.txt                         3 minutes
     Barber/Brady/Larson
    draft-kato-dnsop-local-zones-00.txt                         5 minutes
     Kato/Vixie
    Response message sizes                                      3 minutes
     Kato/Vixie

5. DNSSEC Topics                                                
   draft-ihren-dnsext-threshold-validation-00.txt               5 minutes
     Ihren
   draft-ietf-dnsop-interim-signed-root-01.txt                  5 minutes
     Ihren

6. More IPv6 Topics
   Autoconf/bootstrap/dynamic update/dns discovery              5 minutes
     Austein/Savola

7. Non-WG Drafts
   draft-durand-dnsop-dynreverse-00.txt				2 minutes
   draft-jeong-hmipv6-dns-optimization-00.txt			2 minutes
   draft-warnicke-network-dns-resolution-00.txt			2 minutes

8. Charter Discussion                                           5 minutes
     Meyer/Austein
#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# To unsubscribe, send a message to <[email-masked]>.