Subject: Re: dns discovery for agenda?

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 00:40:05 +0000

I think this would be very useful.

In the latter category we should add the RA-piggyback method.

Can we get a few mins to discuss?

Tim

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Pekka Savola wrote:
>On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Randy Bush wrote:
>> i also hope that dave and rob can push the dnsop-ng vision in time  
>> for the sf meeting, with focus on things such as dnssec deployment,
>> v4/v6 co-existence, dns discovery, ...  so expect a flurry of   
>> change between now and sf.  
>>
>I'd like to see DNS discovery issues on the agenda for the meeting (I
>couldn't find whether agenda had already been posted, so I'm not sure if
>there's time etc.etc.).
>
>In particular, one could discuss:
> - the generic model of reserved addresses for DNS discovery
> - models and applicability of IPv6-specific DNS discovery in conjunction
>with stateless address autoconfiguration
>
>--
>Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
>Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
>Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings
#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# To unsubscribe, send a message to <[email-masked]>.