Subject: Request of comments on the draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:06:18 +0900

Hello, dnsop members.

I presented my draft shortly. 
Because of the shortage of time, I am sorry I didn't explain my draft
enough.
In my draft, I would like to emphasize the optimization of DNS name
resolution
in hierarchical mobile IPv6 networks.
I think, for DNS discovery, there might be more candidates, such as DHCPv6, 
other than my suggested one, RA-based DNS discovery.
In ongoing discussion, I think we should select the best one or more among
them.

You can find my draft and presentation material in the following link;
   - draft: (reformatted version)
     http://www.paul.6ants.net/ietf/dnsop/draft-jeong-hmipv6-dns-
optimization-00.txt
   - presentation material: 
     http://www.paul.6ants.net/ietf/dnsop/ietf56-dnsop-wg-hmipv6-dns-
optimization-00-presentation.pdf

I welcome your comments on my idea.
I would like to know this draft is valuable enough to discuss as working
group draft from now on.
Don't hestitate to tell me your opinion.
Thanks a lot.

Jaehoon