Subject: Re: Are there any ipv6 root servers?

From: Bill Manning <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:06:43 -0700 (PDT)

% >  there is no formal support for IPv6 transport in the production
% >  Internet at this time.  It is possible to hand modify the hints
% >  file to add these records.  There is also a testbed that has native IPv6
% >  support (and has had for about 5 years), supports IDN lables and 
% >  DNSSEC signed zones.  www.rs.net  if you want to play
% > 
% 
% I read page linked by the above, one thing interested me is ENUM support. Is there any progress on that?
% 
% Thanks.
% 
% Bill of CNNIC ;)

	Yes.  we may have something to report on by the next Ripe mtg.

--bill
Opinions expressed may not even be mine by the time you read them, and
certainly don't reflect those of any other entity (legal or otherwise).
#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# To unsubscribe, send a message to <[email-masked]>.