Subject: FW: "Last Call for Input to the 57th IETF Meeting Proceedings"

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:36:10 -0700

[ thanks for the nudge, bert ]

GROW, IPFIX, MBONED and DNSOP have not yet submitted minutes.

randy

---

From: Rebecca Bunch [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: dinsdag 23 september 2003 16:45
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Barbara B. Fuller; [email-masked]
Subject: "Last Call for Input to the 57th IETF Meeting Proceedings"

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 57 in
   Vienna.***

Dear Working Group and BoF Chairs:

The *final* deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for
inclusion in the proceedings of the 57th IETF is Thursday, September 25,
2003 at 15:00 ET.  If you wish your materials to be included in the
proceedings, then please send them to [email-masked] by that time.  Any
materials received after that time will not be included.

As of today, 18 groups have not yet submitted any materials, 10 have
submitted minutes but no slides, and 6 have submitted slides but no minutes.
The current status of the proceedings, including the list of groups in each
category, is available at:

www.ietf.org/proceedings/03jul/index.html

If you have already submitted materials, we encourage you to review them on
line and send any corrections to [email-masked].

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat

Rebecca F. Bunch
Foretec Seminars, Inc.
1895 Preston White Dr.
Suite 100
Reston, VA  20191
703-620-9053, x5365
703-620-9071 

#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# To unsubscribe, send a message to <[email-masked]>.